Monday 12 September 2011

Weigh In

Today I weighed in.

I had a big weekend, ate burgerfuel, curry, and drank copious amounts of vodka. I was sure to put on.

I put in the hard yards at the gym yesterday and went for a walk (in the rain) this morning. I ate very very well yesterday and was quite worried about jumping on those scales as I did in the weekend and I saw '70-point-something'.

Instead, today, I saw 68.6. Brilliant. I managed to only put on 200grams in the past week or so. Feeling pretty confident about the goal I have set for this week.

By Tuesday next week I want to jump on that scale and see 67.9.... just to see the 67 will bring me to happiness!

I write this as I eat my breakfast - I have decided breakfast (if eaten well) is my favourite meal of the day! mmm mmm!

Cereal+incy bit of milk+couple of tablespoons of PASSIONFRUIT yoghurt+half a banana.. and a cup o tea, cup o tea!

Better get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment