Thursday 15 September 2011

BINGE

Eeeeek.

Just had a major binge this evening..not like eating disorder binge - just unnecessary food that I totally didn't need. Infact, its been a bad day. I am going to admit it!

I ate a small breaky of half a banana with yoghurt and a piece of muffin split (which is unusual for me) plus my wonderful, amazing, very supportive boyfriend purchased me a trim hot choccy from my fav local cafe. Bless him!

I ate this at about 9.00am.

At 10.30am I got 'hungry' again. It was actually VERY ironic...we were sitting in class learning about eating disorders... In some ways I just ate to remind myself I didn't have one. Silly me. So had some crackers with avocado then..

At 12.15 I decided I needed more food - I didn't. I had left over dinner from last night - ravioli pasta (which I don't usually eat but got tempted badly) and salmon. It was dense, oily and totally not what I needed.

At 2.45 I decided I needed another trim hot chocolate. I was wrong. I didn't need it! I needed to make better choices - thats what I needed. Although to some extent it did help me get through the next class!!

After this I went to the gym - felt pretty average about being there as I have been quite tired lately and had my session with the trainer ... still managed to burn a fair amount of calories but I really have to kick it out of the water tomorrow and Saturday if I am to meet my target!!

Home for dinner - chicken and veg - healthy and yum. And another muffin split (again, unnecessary!)

Then off to the supermarket for a bag of pik n mix which I have stuffed my face with while writing this entry.
Oh the up's and downs of a lifestyle change!!!


Am a little pissed off at myself but I can't be beating myself up. On the flipside I also can't use my exercise as an excuse to eat badly.

Off to do some work. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment