Monday 26 September 2011

So.. that was the weekend (and Monday)

Wow.
Ok.... where to begin. Food fail.

This is going to be short and sweet, due to the fact that I am ashamed and a (LOT) disappointed in myself.

Friday - Subway 6 inch - chicken something a rather.
Friday night - downed loads of wine
Friday midnight(ish) - McDonalds - Chicken meal deal... McChicken, Chicken bites, fries, coke...aaand some sundae.
Saturday - Sushi
Saturday night - Loads of Vodka Lollie drinks.
Sunday - KFC - Spicy chicken fillet with fries, potato and gravy, pepsimax and a bread roll.
Sunday night - Creamy chicken and pasta.

If that doesn't scream fat and carbs to you, I don't know what else will.
All of that and no exercise.

But you know what. Maybe thats just what I needed? I must admit, I was craving KFC like there was no tommorrow and now that I have had it, I can let that craving rest.

But then came Monday - fresh new start, stoked to get back into the swing of things. Heading to tech and I spy a BP with a coffee and muffin deal. Did you know a large blueberry muffin (not actually the flavour I got) is worth 547 calories! Are you kidding me?! Thats almost half my daily allowance. The walnut, carrot and cinnamon muffin is probably no better than the blueberry muffin and on Loseit I even cheated and called it oat bran. What a cop out.

Just before I wrote this post I had already had dinner...gone to tech....came home and was CRAVING hot chips. Instead I opted for two pieces of toast - unnecessary.

I have made a pact with my boyfriend and although he loves me just as I am he knows I have a goal and with this goal comes the need for motivation and I trust him with everything, so he is my motivation. He is the one I can go to and talk to about this when I need a bit of motivation. Everyone else will judge me, he won't.

It really is a constant battle this weight thing.

Will keep on chugging.

Signing off - filled up on carbs.
Tomorrow is another day.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment