Tuesday 12 June 2012

Wow.
I have just read EVERYTHING I wrote when I was on my weight loss journey. So impressive to see how far I came and the struggles I went through to get there. I remember, so proudly some of those moments, yet so shamefully some of the others. Right now its a shameful moment, but i do hope there are not many more of them to come. I have eaten out, one way or another for about 3 weeks straight, NO exaggeration. I feel terrible.

So. With the help of Ashy Bines Clean Eating Plan and a HINT of motivation (let me tell you, its not raging!!) I shall get back on this bandwagon and give this all another shot. My body obviously plateaued at a reasonable 68kg (after putting on 4kg over summer!!). I want to get this back down, and more. I don't know what makes today different from yesterday or the other days, but today I am motivated.

I write this at 10.21pm after a full day of eating.

Two eggs scrambled on toast
Two small handfuls of shapes
A cup of AMAZING tomato soup with tortilla chips AND half a muffin
Two pieces of toast with loads of butter and some marmite
A cup of tea or two
A cup of coffee too
A beeeeautiful dinner cooked by my lovely boyfriend from Ashy Bines Clean Eating Plan!
Onion Rings
A choccy fish and another cup of tea.
Bed.

Tomorrow will be a better day filled with considerably less carbohydrates!

Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment