Tuesday 31 January 2012

the 8 kg battle.

Hi,
Yip, hello. Sorry I haven't been on lately. In a little bit of denial I think to be honest about how much weight I've put on and how I have done it also! In previous posts I had written about eating a whole amount of food since arriving back in Wellington and not really stopping. I have toned it down, a LOT - but I think that is almost just out of chance. There haven't been the big xmas do's or the shared lunches around as much lately and my body has been praising me for it! I have been trying to get a few walks in a week but it is a far cry from the every day a week (sometimes twice a day) routine I had going. So just last week I joined the gym - I have a two month membership and so far I have used it about 3 times and the adjoining pool once. I have been trying TRYING TRRRYYYYYING to get up early to get to the gym before work and it has happened twice. Tomorrow will be the third time (if I get to sleep very very soon!)... I want to start posting photos again soon because I found that often gave me some sort of strength to keep going when i'd see those wide childbearing hips come up on the screen!!

So the title says the 8kg battle? Yeah... thats how much I want to lose by THE END OF THE YEAR. So I have 11months to lose 8kg - starting tomorrow. That is SUCH an achievement, I just need to take it bit by bit. So I have set out a wee plan and by April I hope to be back down to 65kg. I will post a photo for every KG i lose! Yes I will!

Things not so good

  • Bread and butter
  • Chocolate
  • Meal options for lunches
  • Making sure I get to the gym
  • Always needing something for dessert
  • Portion CONTROL.
  • Being at home with a whole lot of food in the cupboards!
Good things
  • Started back at the gym
  • Have a plan
  • Have great support
  • I have given up drinking!! 
  • Have 3 weddings coming up and I plan to drink at..... NONE! 
  • Endeavour to blog regularly 
Ok.
Bye.
Love Fatty.

Heheheh just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment