Tuesday 3 January 2012

up up up!

ahh... post holiday blues. haven't worried about what i've been eating for the past month at least... and lets just say things got a little out of hand. I ate my way through loads of choccie, bread, butter, sweets, icecreams, hot chips, hotdogs and ALCOOHOOOLLL. That last one HAS to be the reason I am now 4kg heavier than when I arrived. I had gone from drinking nothing to drinking most weekends and it has to stop. I have set a new goal and apparently I will meet it by March if i stick to the goods. I started today off with quite a big breakfast of porridge and some toast with scrambled eggs... haven't been hungry just yet..its all about listening to the body, right? I think its also about having great choices in the house for me to munch on... I remember a time where I would have strawberries and nuts for lunch - so good and it kept me tied over - I had the best routine ever - no wonder I lost so much weight!!

Time to get back into it.
Looking forward to a new me.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'll be right there with ya when I get back to Welly. This Holiday has been the devil to my "diet". 2012 = fresh start.

    ReplyDelete