Saturday 10 December 2011

tough times.

so,
I arrived home about three weeks ago and its been bread, chocolate, buttter (and lots of it) and cheese ever since. These things I BARELY had while I was going really well and boy I am starting to feel it. All that plus going from excercising 5 times a week to about 2 times in a shitty packed gym - not ideal. So basically with two weeks until new years, two weeks until I have to feel comfortable in a bikini which was my ultimate goal, something has to change.

Theres a gym available at the moment that offers free gym if you take along a can of food - thats me until Xmas!!! Its hard because you hear loads of people you are looking great so you think sweet a piece of bread or 2 won't hurt. but when its a piece of bread or 2 when you haven't had it in months..it shows.

So bring on the festive season, but not till Xmas day!!!!

Bring on a new mindset, bring on bikini!

No comments:

Post a Comment