Wednesday 12 October 2011

Its been over a week

Yes it has been over a week and shit what damage a week can do.
I have had a pretty average week and have really felt it all on top of me, especially these last two days.
I have become obsessed with chocolate and can't help it and when I am at work I tend to eat everything under the sun. Due to my heavy workload with both study and work I haven't had time to go the gym as I would like. In saying this, yesterday my trainer and I did legs and shiiiet I can hardly walk today.
Its amazing how heavy I feel when I know I've over eaten for the day. My whole stomach feels like its back to the days when I was 10kg heavier. Wow. I used to be 10kg heavier. I guess that helps to see how far I have come :)

My boyfriend is the most amazing support. He brought/bought me a new pair of nike training pants and they are just beautiful!! Lucky girl I am :) and he's very supportive and puts up with my txts of rant when I am having a bad day. He knows I will achieve my goal and he encouraged me to come back on here to write. It was funny, I went to check my emails and had a note from Tui - a girl I follow on blogger telling me to keep going. It was kinda as though she knew I hadn't been good for a while ;)

Right on, tomorrow is another day. And a biggun at that.

Bye for now - will post when I am feeling better.

Oh.. goal?? 66.9 by my birthday. ---- its ABOUT 2 kg in around 3 weeks.

Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment